MicroChitosan™ contains chitosan oligosaccharides as well as a small amount of chitosan. Chitosan oligosaccharide (CO) has a much smaller molecular size than chitosan and can absorb into the bloodstream. Both are derived from chitin, which is found in the exoskeletons of crustaceans such as shrimp, lobster or crab. Chitosan itself is more of a fiber and contributes to detoxification in the GI tract, whereas CO supports detoxification in blood and other tissues.*
In a small clinical trial of people being treated for Borrelia and experiencing Herxheimer’s reactions, MicroChitosan™ improved Herxheimer’s symptoms by the end of one week.* In subjects with pain, 100% reported significant improvement (in half of these, the pain completely resolved), and of those with sleep disturbances, 75% reported sleeping more deeply and waking up more well rested.*
The research on chitosan oligosaccharides is extensive, and shows it has great potential to benefit health. Chitosan oligosaccharides can promote the growth of friendly bifidobacteria and lactobacillus. Unlike fructooligosaccharides (FOS), which promote the growth of only three probiotic strains, chitosan oligosaccharide supports many bifidobacteria and lactobacillus species.
Chitosan oligosaccharide has been shown to protect the liver from damage by carbon tetrachloride in mice, and to protect against mercury toxicity.* It can promote the activity of antioxidant enzymes and help prevent lipid peroxidation, helping to protect mice poisoned with dioxin. It has also shown potential to support microbial balancing and other immune functions.*
In his clinical practice, Dr. Dennis has also discovered that when combined with his Sinus Protocol, the use of oral Chitosan oligosaccharide can help to dissolve fungal polyps in the sinus without further need for surgical interventions in some patients.*
Key Features and Potential MicroChitosan Benefits:
• May support enhanced detoxification of Herxheimer’s reactions*
• Promotes the growth of friendly bifidobacteria and lactobacilli*
• Helps prevent lipid peroxidation, and promotes the activity of antioxidant enzymes*
• Animal research suggests it may potentially have other detoxification activities*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Download Product Detail Sheet|
- 0.17 LBS
- Product Details:
- MicroChitosan™ contains chitosan oligosaccharide, which has a much smaller molecular size than chitosan.
- Proprietary Blend Chitosan Oligosaccharide and Chitosan (shrimp, crab, lobster) Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ascorbic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
- Suggested Use:
- As a dietary supplement, 1 to 3 capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. WARNING: Avoid this product if you are allergic to shellfish, pregnant or lactating. If used long-term, additional supple
- Package Type:
- Single Product
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
You may return items sold by Micro Balance Health Products with which you are not satisfied within 30 days of the order for a full refund. (Note: See below EC3 Sanitizer Fogger return policy). We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error in shipping an item that you did not order. Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
EC3 Sanitizer Fogger Return & Refund Policy: All foggers are protected under a 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. This warranty covers mechanical issues and defects. Due to health and safety regulations, all Foggers are a FINAL SALE item.
Please email us about the items you would like to return and we will guide you through the process.
Micro Balance Health Products
3193 Howell Mill Road, Suite 215Atlanta, GA 30327
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I think it works
I've been taking this for a couple months and I think it's helping my nasal cavity. I've had mold toxicity for most of my life, apparently. About 3 years ago I got a sinus infection I could not get rid of. I was finally diagnosed with mold toxicity 1.5 years ago. I've been trying to manage the nasal symptoms and this seems to be helping clear them and keep them away. Between this and the nasal spray, I think I'm doing better- not fully healed yet though.