- New & Improved
- 0.99 LBS
- Product Size:
- 3 OZ
- Natural Soy Wax, Lead free wick, and a proprietary natural botanical blend.
- No added fragrance, so as not to aggravate chemical sensitivities
Providing the best products for Mold Sufferers
EC3 Air Purification Candles (patented) are simple and effective tools for decreasing the level of mold spores and mycotoxins in the immediate air wherever you are.
Whether at home, work, or traveling, you can burn EC3 Candles to keep mold counts down to levels that will not negatively impact your health. As an EC3 Candle burns, the flame aerosolizes the all-natural, fragrance-free, botanical ingredients embedded in the soy wax. In 3 hours burn time, the candles can reduce mold counts by more than 90%. Additionally, independent lab tests confirmed that EC3 Candles can destroy airborne mycotoxins.
I was skeptical about these candles. How can a candle remove mold spores from the air? I ordered the set of 3 candles and lit one in the bathroom andnone in the kitchen. Within 10 minutes, something great happened. The air became pure and fresh. My nasal passages felt clearer. I live in a 24 yr old condo in CA and have recently found black mold in the garage walls. The mold was found by accident when I had a new garage door replaced. Apparently, there is a leak on the deck above the garage that has been going on for years. I bought the bundle pack and will be buying more for my family who have also had leaks in their homes. My one 10 yr old cat seemed to perk up after I burned the candle. I don’t know how these candles work, but they just make me feel better and the air is not masked by using any fragrance!
THEY WORK, THEY WORK, THEY WORK ! AS I LIVE & BREATHE (EVERY PUN INTENDED), THEY WORK ! THANK YOU, DR. DENNIS, KEVIN & THE REPRESENTATIVES OF MICRO BALANCE ! YOU ARE LITERAL LIFE SAVERS FOR ME & MY KITTY KAT, VENUS ! KEVIN ... THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, LISTEN TO MY SAGA & GIVE ME LIFE SAVING ADVICE ! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON & SUCH A BLESSING TO ME ! THE CANDLES ARE BETTER THAN THE BEST OF AIR PURIFIERS (& I'VE HAD MANY OF THEM). THE EC3 CANDLES WORK IMMEDIATELY TO CLEAR THOSE HORRIBLE MOLD SPORES OUT OF THE AIR. I & VENUS ARE HYPERSENSITIVE/INTOLERANT TO MOLD SPORES. I HAVE BIOTOXIN ILLNESS/TOXIC MOLD SYNDROME. I HAVE A FAULTY GENE (HLA GENE) THAT DOESN'T CLEAR MOLS TOXINS OUT OF MY SYSTEM. IF I DON'T TAKE SOMETGING TO BIND THE INHALED SPORES, I WILL EVENTUALLY BE POUSONED TO DEATH. I BECAME THIS WAY BECAUSE THREE YEARS AGO, I HAD MY VERY LARGE KITCHEN FLOOR REPLACED BECAUSE OF ASPERGILLUS MOLD GROWING UNDERNEATHE THE FLOOR IN THE CRAWL SPACE. THE WHOLE AREA WAS COVERED IN MOLD. I THEN CALLED A FURNACE COMPANY TO COME IN & VACUUM & CLEAN THE DUCTWORK & THE FURNACE, ESPECIALLY AS THERE WAS AN OPEN VENT IN THE KITHEN LEADING INTO THE DUCTWORK. I & MY TWO KITTIES TINKERBELL & VENUS, LEFT THE HOUSE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS UNTIL THE WORK WAS FINISHED. WE RETURNED, I PAID HIM OUTSIDE & I ENTERED MY HOUSE. I NOTICED THAT THE HEAT WAS ON. AS IT WAS A WARM DAY IN MARCH, I WAS CONFUSED & SO I WENT INTO THE KITCHEN & PEERED OVER THE VENT. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT HAS NOT ONLY ALTERED MY LIFE FOREVER BUT MADE MY LIFE A NIGHTMARE. I GOT SPRAYED IN THE FACE WITH TRILLIONS & TRILLIONS OF DUST LADEN MOLD SPORES. IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE TOOK A BLOW TORCH & LIT IT IN MY LUNGS. I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO DIE OF ASPHYXIATION. I FOUND OUT THAT HE JUST SPRAYED A MOLDICIDE IN THE VENTS ON TOP OF THE DUST & SPORES & TURNED THE HEAT ON. I SUBSEQUENTLY HAD TO VISIT THE EMERGENCY ROOM MANY TIMES BECAUSE MY LUNGS WERE DAMAGED & I COULDN'T BREATHE. I NOW HAVE ASTHMA & MY LUNGS COLLAPSED ON THE BOTTOM (I USED TO BE A SWIMMER). I EVENTUALLY LOST MY KITTY TINKERBELL BECAUSE BOTH OF MY KITTIES DEVELOPED SEIZURES. TINKERBELL'S LITTLE BODY COULD NOT WITHSTAND THE TOXINS. I LOST MY HOME, ALL MY BELONGINGS & TWO CARS BECAUSE OF CONTAMINATION. I HAVE HAD TO MOVE 15 TIMES IN THREE YEARS TO TRY TO ESCAPE THE RAVAGES OF MOLD (IT IS EVERYWHERE). I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON TO HELP ME & EVERY DR. I COULD SEE, ALL TO NO AVAIL. I WAS ABOUT READY TO GIVE IN TO THE ONSLAUGHT OF SPORES TO MY SYSTEM, WHEN I CAME ACROSS THE MICRO BALANCE WEBSITE. I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE ONE MORE SO CALLED REMEDY, A SHOT. OH MY GOD ! TO MY UTTER SHOCK, I LIT ONE OF THE CANDLES & WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, I FELT LIGHTER & COULD ACTUALLY BREATHE BETTER ! ONE CANDLE ACTUALLY CLEARED OUT MY WHOLE BEDROOM OF MOLD SPORES. U LIGHT ONE CANDLE IN EACH ROOM DAILY TO KEEP THE SPORES UNDER CONTROL. WHAT A BLESSING ! MY VENUS NOTICES IT, TOO AS SHE STOPS HAVING HEAD TREMORS WHEN I LIGHT A CANDLE TO CLEAN THE AIR. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU ENOUGH DR. DENNIS FOR CARING ABOUT INDIVIDUALS LIKE ME (& VENUS). YOU HAVE SAVED OUR LIVES ! AND BY THE WAY, THE EC3 SPRAY WORKS, THE CITRIDROPS WORK ; THE CELLTROPIN IS WORKUNG IT'S MAGIC AS WE SPEAK ! NEXT MONTH I WILL ORDER THE SINUS DEFENSE. I CAN'T WAIT. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU DR. DENNIS, KEVIN ( WHO EXPLAINED EVERY PRODUCT TO ME COMPLETELY & THOROUGHLY WITH PATIENCE & KINDNESS), & ALL THE MICRO BALANCE REPRESENTATIVES ! YOU HAVE GIVEN ME & VENUS BACK OUR LIVES !
I AM TRYING (FOR THE THIRD TIME) TO WRITE MY REVIEW & I KEEP INADVERTENTLY HITTING A WRONG KEY OR SOMETHING. !I WILL KEEP TRYING
THEY WORK, THEY WORK, THEY WORK ! AS I LIVE & BREATHE (EVERY PUN INTENDED), THEY WORK ! THANK YOU, DR. DENNIS, KEVIN & THE REPRESENTATIVES OF MICRO BALANCE ! YOU ARE LITERAL LIFE SAVERS FOR ME. THE CANDLES ARE BETTER THEN AN AIR PURIFIER. THEY WORK IMMEDIATELY TO CLEAR THOSE DEMON MOLD SPORES OUT OF THE AIR. I & MY KITTY KAT , VENUS ARE HYPERSENSITIVE/INTOLERANT OF MOLD SPORES. THREE YEARS AGO, I HAD MY VERY LARGE KITCHEN FLOOR REPLACED BECAUSE OF ASPERGILLUS MOLD GROWING UNDERNEATHE THE FLOOR IN THE CRAWL SPACECOVERING THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE CRAWL SPACE.
The candles have been a true blessing. Ater suffering horrific symptoms to mold/mycotoxin poisoning these candles do lessen the toxins so my son son and I rest or go about out business without reactions to the toxins. I've noticed rain brings out higher levels of toxins in our apt and I become very uncomfortable feeling as I couldn't escape them. I now burn candles in each our rooms once the rain begins & depending on what the weather is seeing to do I burn them approx 1 - 2 1/2 hours and I actually am able to comfortably be in my home. LIFE SAVER! I also like the one wick I'm seeing in the candles because they burn more efficiently than with the two wicks. Presently I must say these are a regular necessity for us.
I truly appreciate these candles! My family suffers health issues from mold poisoning so at times we have no clue we'll be all of a sudden reacting because it. I've noticed that times s such as rain helps produce toxins in the air so I light a candle in both my son & my bedrooms and "YES" theses amazing candles lessen the toxin levels so he and I can rest ect without acquiring uncomfortable reactions to these toxins. Sometimes I burn them only an hour and the levels are the amazingly less. On occasion if rain is lasting days I burn one in each room approx 2-2 1/2 hours begore
I honestly can’t really tell a difference when burning these. Maybe I’m not burning enough of them at once to notice a difference? The only reason I tried them was for peace of mind so I guess that’s worth something. They also burn down really quickly and sometimes one or both of the wicks don’t light.
I immediately ordered more candles - I cannot beliecve how "balanced" my rooms felt after one use - now I am putting them in all my rooms to ensure a healthy living environment - Thank you! An excellent gift idea as well for family or house warming