EC3 Air Purification Candles (patented) are simple and effective tools for decreasing the level of mold spores and mycotoxins in the immediate air wherever you are.
Whether at home, work, or traveling, you can burn EC3 Candles to keep mold counts down to levels that will not negatively impact your health. As an EC3 Candle burns, the flame aerosolizes the all-natural, fragrance-free, botanical ingredients embedded in the soy wax. In 3 hours burn time, the candles can reduce mold counts by more than 90%. Additionally, independent lab tests confirmed that EC3 Candles can destroy airborne mycotoxins.
Case is of 8 3-Pack Units for a total of 24 single candles.
- 7.45 LBS
- Product Size:
- 3 OZ
- Natural Soy Wax, Lead free wick, and a proprietary natural botanical blend.
- No added fragrance, so as not to aggravate chemical sensitivities
- Package Type:
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
You may return items sold by Micro Balance Health Products with which you are not satisfied within 30 days of the order for a full refund. (Note: See below EC3 Sanitizer Fogger return policy). We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error in shipping an item that you did not order. Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
EC3 Sanitizer Fogger Return & Refund Policy: All foggers are protected under a 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. This warranty covers mechanical issues and defects. Due to health and safety regulations, all Foggers are a FINAL SALE item.
Please email us about the items you would like to return and we will guide you through the process.
Micro Balance Health Products
3193 Howell Mill Road, Suite 215Atlanta, GA 30327
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been a skeptic and pessimist all my life so I had reservations about whether or not burning a candle would do ANYTHING to improve anything mold related.
My home was confirmed to have a mold growth problem in several areas due to high indoor humidity. I had no idea about any of it which has been the main driver for my autoimmune disease through mycotoxin urinalysis. So while i wait to save up enough $$ to remediate as I have no place else to feasibly go (nor do I have enough energy to do any sort of moving prep myself anyway) I needed a solution to get this under control while getting estimates.
Anyway, so the house has had a musty smell I can smell anytime I leave the house for an extended period.
I have a powered air respirator I tend to wear daily now to prevent further inhalation of spores in the meantime while the dehumidifier is knocking down the moisture to limit further growth. Anytime I take it off I can smell that musty smell immediately. The case of candles arrived yesterday and per the instructions for my 1074 sq ft home I placed two in the basement where the problem is and 1 more in the kitchen, letting them burn the initial 3 hrs each. Today, I've burned the two in the basement for an hour each and the one upstairs in the kitchen I've just left to burn out the rest of the day.
Needless to say, now when taking off my PAPR I don't smell the musty scent nearly as strong as I did. The candles themselves don't have a detectable odor to them so it's not masking the scent. Since that's the only attributable change to things as of late must be doing something according to the realtime labs report. Will follow up after a week.
These candles really do provide relief. We have them at home and take them when we travel and use in hotel rooms. The difference is noticeable. If you have issues with mold I would definitely recommend. We've bought a lot of these candles. Not cheap that's for sure but effective.
My functional medicine practitioner referred me to Micro Balance because high levels of aspergillus were found in my home. I burn the candles daily and am making wonderful progress toward total healing. The hubby and I can't remediate right now, but burning the candles means the environment is safe for me and I can function until we ARE able to remediate and remove the mold source. Highly recommend this product!
We bought these candle because of the mold smell we had in our living room. We have been using them for a year now in many more rooms, bathrooms, kitchen. They work great and the smell and mold is no longer around. I will keep using them.. You should give them a try , they really work.