Your Nose is a Fungal and Bacterial Entry Point.
With each breath, you inhale allergens and pathogens that have the potential to ignite sickness and infection. Rinsing your nose with proven anti-microbials/antifungals and adding immune support is key for keeping your sinuses mold-free and healthy.
• Rinse mold and bacteria from your nasal passages
• Prevent inflammation and infection in the sinuses
• Boost your immune system
• Teach your body to become more resilient to mold and other pathogens
• Recover faster when you are exposed to mold
“Taking care of the air you breathe is 5x more important than any other treatment. If you are mold-sensitive, staying vigilant and keeping your sinuses clean is critical.”
– Dr. Don Dennis, MD FACS & Micro Balance Founder